Perkins Master Promissory Note
Please follow all instructions below when completing your Perkins Master Promissory Note (PKMPN):
Click here to download your Perkins Master Promissory Note.
Click on the link above to download a blank Perkins Master Promissory Note. You will need Adobe Acrobat to download and complete this form!
Promptly complete your PKMPN and Perkins Entrance Counseling. Funds will not credit to your Term Bill until we receive both your PKMPN and Entrance Counseling.
- In Box 1 of the form, please enter:
- Your complete name (last, first, middle initial).
- Your complete mailing address (including city, state, and zip).
- In Box 2 enter your Social Security Number.
- In Box 3 enter your date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- In Box 4 enter your complete home phone number (including area code).
- In Box 5 list your driver's license number - please include the state that it was issued from before entering the number.
- Print the form.
- Sign and date it in blue or black ink.
- If you make a mistake and need to cross something out, please initial the change that you make.
- Send all 4 pages of the completed form to your regional Office of Financial Aid via the US Postal Service -
we cannot accept a faxed or emailed PKMPN! The signature must be original.
- Retain a copy of the PKMPN and terms and conditions for your records.
- Complete Perkins Entrance Counseling. The Entrance Counseling is required for all first-time Perkins borrowers at Rutgers University. If you are unsure if you need to complete the Entrance Counseling, please go ahead and complete the Counseling.